NOVEMBER 6-7, 2020
BLAST! takes the common and makes it extraordinary. A dollar becomes an offering, a trail becomes a journey and a person becomes a friend. Donors and hikers of all ages and walks of life team up every November to start what they think is a hike-a-thon. What they find along the way is camaraderie, forged through 24-hours of hiking, fun, and endurance. Join BLAST! and help a camp you love. Send that love now with a general donation, or sponsor a hiker per mile.
BLAST! is a 24-hour hikeathon (hiking endurance event) fundraiser. The objective is to fundraise for a camp that you love, while also experiencing the fellowship, challenge and rest that have always surrounded the hikeathon. Discovery Ministries has held BLAST! annually since 2010.
Discovery Ministries welcomes hikers of all fitness levels to participate. Here are the three formats that you can sign up as:
Ready to register? Click out of this explanation to find the "Register to Hike" button below the event details on this page. See you on the trail!
-Each hiker is asked to raise a minimum of $100 for their hike.
- Food and sleeping arrangements provided
- Masks are recommended at registration. Please contact us if you would appreciate social distancing considerations (i.e. housing, start line, etc).
- Please call or e-mail if you face any technical difficulties with our forms.
- Check-in/registration begins 3:30pm @ the Beller residence Friday, November 6, 2020.
- All Hiker Meeting is at 5:30pm Friday.
- Hiking begins @ 6:00pm Friday and ends @ 6:00pm Saturday
- Celebration Dinner following the hike @ 7pm Saturday, November 7, 2020.