NOVEMBER 6-7, 2020
BLAST! takes the common and makes it extraordinary. A dollar becomes an offering, a trail becomes a journey and a person becomes a friend. Donors and hikers of all ages and walks of life team up every November to start what they think is a hike-a-thon. What they find along the way is camaraderie, forged through 24-hours of hiking, fun, and endurance. Join BLAST! and help a camp you love. Send that love now with a general donation, or sponsor a hiker per mile.
CONTACT US if you're interested in being a hiker this year!
-Each hiker is asked to raise a minimum of $100 for their hike.
- Food and sleeping arrangements provided
-Lace up your shoes, grab a friend, and start hiking!!!
- Please call or e-mail if you face any technical difficulties with our forms.
- Check-in/registration begins 3:30pm @ the Beller residence Friday, November 6, 2020.
- All Hiker Meeting is at 5:30pm Friday.
- Hiking begins @ 6:00pm Friday and ends @ 6:00pm Saturday
- Celebration Dinner following the hike @ 7pm Saturday, November 7, 2020.